It's that time of year again...time to get back on track, back to the gym and ready for summer weather. But don't worry, you're not alone. We've got our Felinity Spring Program Menu ready just in time to help you get there and have fun while doing it!
Felinity Spring Program Menu April - June 2014
Yoga/Suzanne - Open to all levels! This class is based on the Hatha style of yoga, yet at times may incorporate a flow typical of Vinyasayoga or similar to Ashtanga yoga.
- Monday April 7th - May 12th at 6:15pm (Pre-registered 6 week Session) $80(+HST) Non members/$75(+HST) Members*
- Monday May 26th - June 30th at 6:15pm(Pre-registered 6 week Session) $80(+HST) Non members/$75(+HST) Members*
Kettle Bells/Jo - Get ready to engage the entire body at once while building strength and endurance! Unlike traditional dumbbell or barbell strength training, kettle bells mimic real world activities such as shovelling or lifting groceries, and because of their continuous repetitions, this exercise embodies an aerobic flare for all levels.
- Wednesday April 9th- June 11th at 6:30pm (Pre-registered 10 week Session) $120(+HST) Non-members/$110(+HST) Members*
Kick Box Fusion /Dana - A class for the love of punching and kicking. A martial art fitness class that combines the styles of Kung Fu, Capoeira and Muay Thai with basic Kickboxing to make an exciting, unique and challenging one hour workout!
- Thursday April 17th - May 8th at 7:30pm (Pre-registered 4 week Session) $55(+HST) Non members/$50(+HST) Members*
Zumba/Dione - Join the party and ditch the workout! Enjoy burning calories as you dance up a storm!
- Saturday April 264h - June 14th at 10:15 am (Pre-registered 8 week Session) $110(+HST) Non members/$105(+HST) Members*
Caribbean Dance Cardio/Felicia - Are you ready to sweat? Enjoy the weight loss results as you dance and sweat up a storm to Caribbean music!
- Thursday May 22nd - June 26h at 7:30pm (Pre-registered 6 week Session) $80(+HST) Non members/$75(+HST) Members*
*All pre-registered programs are available in bundle packages, including Felinity Pole sessions. For any registration of two or more programs at one time, the first class will be purchased at its full rate, with every additional program being sold with a 20% discount.
It's sexy to pre-register in bulk!
Not sure about a class? Try one out before committing.
Drop-ins are accepted as long as the registration is high enough for the class to run, or the program isn't too full. The drop-in rate is $18(+HST)
Afraid you'll miss a class?
**Felinity offers make up classes for those of you who miss a class or two. If you miss a class during your 4-12 week program, your option to make up your class is available within your program's timeline. We ask you to confirm with reception when you will attend another class (that is at the same level that you are currently in if you are taking a Felinity Pole Program)
Cardio Power Hour
This Saturday morning community work out involves a programmed warm up and cool down around the use of Felinity's cardio equipment. Time to burn those calories!!!
- Saturday April 5th-19th, June 21st & 28th at 10:15am
This program is included in both Full and Lite memberships. Non-members can purchase a day pass at a reduced rate of $18(+HST) if they wish to participate.